Friday, February 4, 2011

Storia- Merchants of Wares and Stories



Today I thought I would tell you the story about one of the stockists of my jewelry.  Storia in Guildford is filled with hand- picked eco-conscious artisan products.  With the focus on sustainability Storia, carefully researches and sources its products from ethical producers.  Annah (the gorgeous owner) stocks many West Australian and Australian designers, with a few carefully chosen international creators mixed in for the WOW factor.

What I love about the store is that I can shop there knowing I am supporting individual artisans and ethical manufacturers and I get something unique and one-off.  Storia stocks clothing for women, men and children as well as jewelry and other hand made products.

If you are looking for something special for yourself , a gift or you are just window shopping definitely drop in to the store.  You can then continue shopping in Guildford, which has some new shops, fantastic antique stores and cafes. 

Storia- 1/151 James St Guildford  Open Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm  Saturday- Sunday 10am - 4pm