Sunday, March 25, 2012

I have a confession to make......

Instead of blogging about our trip away I have been busy making jewelry with the goodies I brought whilst in the states. 

These pieces are a little diversion for me as I was inspired by the antique and vintage components that I brought,  especially in New York.  We went to flea markets and shops that sell only antique components so I came home with a suitcase (or two) filled with unique ephemera to play with. 

You will be able to tell that I was taken with the new tribal and bohemian look that is happening right now and some of the pieces were so striking on their own that they just needed a leather cord to wear them with and you are ready to go.  So much fun. 

I have just listed some on my etsy site if you would like to take a look and here are some sneak peaks. 
xxx



This piece was inspired by Terri's necklace that I posted about in the previous post.