Friday, March 23, 2012

New York and Art & Soul Virginia

Well,  where to start..............................................

One of my best buddys and I got home last week from two weeks in New York and one week in Virginia, teaching at Art and Soul.


I had a fantastic time and can't believe it is only one week since we got back.
The shopping was fantastic in New York with bead and jewelry supply shops lining the streets.  I was in heaven. 


Art and soul was amazing of course, with gorgeous students and fellow teachers.  Here are some photos from my capture my heart class. 



One of the students from my no solder etched shadow box class made this amazing piece with her shadow box.  You can see more of her work here  Terri
She also mixes up a very mean cocktail.


We also did all the usual tourist things like visit the Statue of Liberty. 

Thanks to everyone who made this trip amazing.